• Villa Ambra has 16 wonderful staff, with 365/24 attendance, including a Villa Manager, Head and Under-Butlers, Cooks, Helpers, Engineers etc.
• Use of the villa owners’ two personal 7-seater MPVs and drivers for up to 8 continuous hours six days a week each, free of charge except for fuel, with a 15% uplift towards wear and tear. These vehicles provide comfort and convenience with their electric sliding doors. Additional hours and/or vehicles can be arranged at pre-agreed cost.
• Spa – excellent therapists can be brought in at cost to provide a full range of services at a fraction of what would be charged in a 5-star hotel. A 15% handling fee is added to the therapists’ bill.
• High-speed fibre wifi FOC
• Exercise room with gym equipment and table tennis.
• Library well stocked with books, games, and jigsaw puzzles, and an iMac.
• 150″ drop down screen and projector in the living room to connect to your laptop or ipad
• Mountain bikes, kites, and fishing rods.
• Reasonable laundry requirements are handled free of charge. Fine items and dry cleaning are sent out and charged at cost.
• Food and beverages are charged at cost, with the addition of a 15% handling fee.
• Tennis court shared with the other four villas on the estate, which may be used free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
Airport transfers are free of charge within the use parameters of the villa’s vehicle as mentioned above. Please let us know whether a luggage van is required (at cost) in addition. It is essential that we be advised of flight numbers and of any changes that arise.
Airport VIP Meet & Greet
Subject to availability (occasionally the airport restricts this service) we can have you met before immigration and fast-tracked, your luggage collected, and accompanied to the car, at a cost of 650,000 rupiah per head. An e-visa on arrival is simply obtained in advance at https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/front/login.