When travelling to Bali for the first time there are certain things you need to be aware of. From finding a Bali villa accommodation to smiling at monkeys, read our 10 tips on how to make the best out of your trip.
1. You do not require to get a visa, you’ll be able to get a free entry stamp or a visa (required for some travelers) upon arrival.
2. Bali is hot year-round with an average temperature of 32 degrees. Pack your lightest summer clothes and prepare to spend most of the day in your swimwear.
3. Be mindful of Bali’s rainy season (January to April and October to November) when planning your trip.
4. Bali has a number of beautiful temples you might want to visit. You will be required to wear a sarong and a sash, so have them ready.
5. If you go to the monkey forest or temples, don’t smile at monkeys, showing teeth is a sign of aggression for them.
6. If you are after vegetarian and healthy food, Bali will be your food heaven. Try delicious detox smoothies available in most bars and cafes.
7. Bali is a country with left-hand traffic.
8. Drink bottled water only and preferably brush your teeth in it too.
9. Be ready to immerse in a local culture.
10. You will fall in love with Bali and will most likely be back!
Bali Villa Accommodation – Villa Ambra
If you need an accommodation in Bali, consider booking your stay at Villa Ambra. Villa Ambra is situated in Canggu, and is a luxury beachfront villa with 5 air-conditioned en-suite double bedrooms, two living rooms, large private cinema, library, a tennis court, infinity pool, children’s pool, jacuzzi and more. Staying at Villa Ambra will make your visit to Bali truly special and unforgettable.